Road Open For Play Sign
These signs support play streets initiatives and highlight the many fun ways children can enjoy their streets when vehicles are restricted temporarily. Great value, durable and unique design. Min order: 2.
Prices exclude VAT and include delivery to a UK address
Quick Enquiry Form
Please complete the quick enquiry form to to get a quick quote, place an order or find out more about this product.
This Road Open for Play sign is to help promote Play Street initiatives – when the road is formally closed for a short time to allow children to play safely in the street. This sign can be temporarily tied to a fence or railings.
Playing Out CIC provide information and support for residents to organise their own local Play Streets – please see their website for details.
This Road Open for Play sign is a popular way of promoting the positive benefits of traffic filters and low traffic neighbourhoods.
- Green ‘Road Open for’ sign featuring street play activities.
- Made from recycled Correx for outdoor durability and great value.
- Features four corner holes for temporary tying to railings etc. Additional holes can be easily made if you need to.
- Standard size: 600mm x 450mm.
- This new stock design features white border and parent watching children scooting, cycling, playing ball from wheelchair, hopscotching and skipping.
- Custom versions available with your logo added (contact us for a quote, min 20 for custom).
- Durable, weather-proof material and UV print.
- Please note, this product is intended as a positively messaged community engagement tool and is not an official road sign. If using this product on public highways and you are not from the local authority, check with your highways agency for permission first.
Designed by Brightwayz social enterprise in collaboration with Playing Out CIC. Design inspired by the popular ‘Road Open to’ green community engagement signs designed by London cycling campaigners.
This product is offered in partnership with Playing Out, the community interest company supporting play streets. 10% of the ex vat sales price goes to Playing Out CIC to help support their work campaigning for children’s freedom to play out close to home.